Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Edoardo Robe Dress
Inspired by the most intricate and beguiling wallpaper panels, the Edoardo print has a clever trompe d'oeuil perspective in peacock blue with hues of amethyst, rose quartz and turquoise.
The Robe Dress is stylish when worn as a wrap dress or together with your favourite slip or cigarette pants.
For a timeless look, tie the belt around the waist to create a classic wrap dress. A contemporary take on this is to loop the belt underneath the back of the dress, fashioning it into a kimono style with a longer drape at the back. For more unique styling, wear the dress as a duster-style jacket over contrasting or complimentary separates.
- A relaxed fit
- Side pockets
- Removable belt
- Belt loops
- A light base fabric with a mat finish, wear with a slip for full coverage
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Model is 177cm/ 5’8” and is wearing a size S/M
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.