Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Graham Short Scarf Dress
Dancer and choreographer Martha Graham directed every aspect of a performance including the all-important costume. Contraction and release are key to her method, and this Short Scarf Dress is a style that lends itself to unrestricted movement, framing the body with subtle asymmetry in Iris, Perwinkle and Buttermilk Cream.
- A relaxed fit
- Boat neckline
- A light base fabric with a mat finish, wear with a slip for full coverage
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Model is 182cm/ 5’10” and is wearing a size S/M
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.