Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Isadora Long Scarf Dress
Isadora Duncan was a revolutionary dancer who found her inspiration in ancient and contemporary corporeal sculpture. The fall of the antique pink silk in the Long Scarf Dress aptly matches the figural drapery of the worn classical statues that Duncan was moving to imitate, together with natural chocolate browns, greens and blues in simple concentric circles as a subtle nod to the Arts and Crafts movement.
- A relaxed fit
- Boat neckline
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- A light base fabric with a mat finish, wear with a slip for full coverage
- Model is 182cm/ 5’10” and is wearing a size S/M
- Included with your dress is a repurposed silk drawstring bag, which can be used to transport and protect your dress when not in use.
- We have found the best way to spruce up your dress is by ironing on the appropriate fabric setting. You can also steam the fabric if you have a steamer to hand.
- We recommend dry cleaning the dress, using eco services where possible, when necessary.