Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Pina Formentera Dress
An ode to neo-expressionist dancer Pina Bausch, this print is an explosion of colour and shape hand-drawn without uniformity. Louisa found black and white photos of Bausch in rehearsal rooms so evocative of the captured movement that she created an interpretation through a combination of tangerine, iris and lemon meringue with chocolate brown and cream spots. Manipulate the drape of the print with the belt tie of the Formentera Dress, cinching the dress at the waist and creating a beautiful shape with the sleeves and skirt. If you prefer a full-length silhouette in this shape, then try the Capri Dress.
- A relaxed fit
- Removable silk belt
- V-neckline on front and back
- A solid base fabric with a slight sheen
- 100% Silk Twill
- Model is 182cm/ 5’10” and is wearing a size One Size
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.