Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Renzo Matera Artist Top
Named after Renzo Mongiardino, a visionary architect, this print emulates the Grecian stucco and interior design detail of a grand villa. The monochrome classical meander pattern is inspired by the sketches of fashion artist Erte.
The box shape in cotton poplin is a coordinating piece to accompany the Penzance Pleated Trouser.
- A relaxed box shape fit
- Boat neckline
- Dropped back hem
- A firm and durable solid base fabric
- 100% GOTS Certified Cotton Poplin
- Model is 177cm/ 5’8” and is wearing a size One Size
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.