Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Clary Sash Belt
Art Deco half-moons in cloud white and jet black are topped with a full-fat cream tone in the Clary print. The Clary belt is crafted from salvaged silk panels which could not be used for our dresses, but carefully trimmed and stitched to create the highest quality sash belts. Size & Fit ▼ • One size • Multicoloured: 100% Silk Twill • 220cm length x 9cm width with mitered ends • Please note that the photo is only a guide to the print as each belt may have slightly different (and unique) print placement How to Store and Care ▼//
- 220cm in length and 9cm in width with mitred ends
- A light base fabric with a mat finish
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Please note that the photo is only a guide to the print as each belt may have a slightly different (and unique) print placement
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.