Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Ingres Feliz Dress
The Ingres is the first Louisa Parris small scale repeat tile pattern, creating an optical effect of movement from contrasting tiles and cut-out shapes, and with a nod to mid-century interior design in teal and magenta.
The Feliz dress shape has been perfected over time, and we're finally ready to introduce her to the Louisa Parris fold, with style distinctions of batwing sleeves, a considered side leg split, and zip fastening.
- A fitted waist
- Batwing sleeves
- Round neckline
- Long pencil skirt
- Side split on one side
- A light base fabric with a mat finish, wear with a slip for full coverage
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Model is 178cm/ 5’8” and is wearing a size Small
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.