Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Joan Poiret Dress
Based on a favourite archive Louisa Parris design, the Joan print is inspired by the intricate tassel details of a textile design from the 1920s. Shades of royal blue and emerald green sweep down the voluminous silk skirt of the Poiret Dress, with a ribbon tied to draw in the waist. Style note: Tie the ribbon to draw in the waist, and ensure that the points of the side seams are inverted.
- Tulip shape-fit
- High waist grosgrain ribbon belt
- Grosgrain ribbon spaghetti straps
- 100% Silk Satin
- A solid base fabric with a high sheen
- Model is 178cm/ 5’8” and is wearing a size S/M
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.