Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Paley Poiret Dress
Babe Paley was a socialite whose style was a match to that of Marella Agnelli. The pastel multicolour flourish is perfectly placed in the Paul Poiret-inspired tulip-shaped skirt, voluminous in silk satin.
Tie the ribbon to draw in the waist, and ensure that the points of the side seams are inverted.
- Tulip shape-fit
- High waist grosgrain ribbon belt
- Grosgrain ribbon spaghetti straps
- A solid base fabric with a high sheen
- 100% Silk Satin
- Model is 178cm/ 5’8” and is wearing a size S/M
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.