Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Renzo Fringe Dress
Named after Renzo Mongiardino, a visionary architect, this print emulates the Grecian stucco and interior design detail of a grand villa.
The monochrome classical meander pattern is inspired by the sketches of fashion artist Erte and sits alongside fringed sleeves and side leg splits in the Fringe Dress to make this a confident choice for party dressing that breaks tradition.
- Black fringed sleeves
- High side-leg splits on either side
- Crew neckline
- A light base fabric with a mat finish, wear with a slip for full coverage
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Model is 177cm/ 5’8” and is wearing a size Small
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.