Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Renzo Penzance Pleated Trouser
Introducing the Penzance Pleated Trouser, pressed and pleated on the outer leg, leaving the inner leg to swish freely as you move. Named after Renzo Mongiardino, a visionary architect, this print emulates the Grecian stucco and interior design detail of a grand villa. The monochrome classical meander pattern is inspired by the sketches of fashion artist Erte and forms new lines between the uniform pleats.
Pair with the Matera Artist Top or the Avignon Top.
- A wide-palazzo fit
- Pleats on the outside leg
- A tailored waistband
- Side zip fastening
- A light base fabric with a mat finish
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Model is 177cm/ 5’8” and is wearing a size Small
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use.
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.