Sign up for the Louisa Parris newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.
Renzo Avignon Top
Named after Renzo Mongiardino, a visionary architect, this print emulates the Grecian stucco and interior design detail of a grand villa. The monochrome classical meander pattern is inspired by the sketches of fashion artist Erte and contrasts cleverly with the softness of The Avignon Top, a new style with fluted drapery and box neckline to whisk you into Spring months.
Wear it with the matching Renzo Penzance Pleated Trousers.
- A relaxed fit
- Button loop fastening on the back
- Fluted drapery on the front and back and
- Square neckline
- A light base fabric with a mat finish
- 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Model is 178cm/ 5’8” and is wearing a size One Size
- A repurposed silk drawstring bag is included with your purchase to transport and protect your garment when not in use
- The best way to spruce up your garment is by ironing or steaming on the appropriate fabric setting.
- We recommend dry cleaning your garment, using eco services where possible.